Wednesday, June 20, 2007

炎之蜃气楼DVD特典CD 高耶バイト地獄巡り編 - Track 01 千秋篇

From Chinese translations by 枫铃.

DRAMA CD 炎之蜃气楼—打工地狱巡回篇

Draft: Version 1 - final
Notes: okyaku-san (Customer); bakatora (stupid tiger); dametora (useless tiger); だめ虎 dametora (Jeux's note: dametora normally refers to the period of inactivity of the Osaka-Kobe 阪神 baseball team, the Osaka-Kobe Tigers, and Naoe is referring to the fact that the team played well that year/season)
PS: do not distribute this without my permission

[Sound of a bicycle bell]
Takaya: Having to use Miya's red mommy model bicycle to go to school everyday, everyone's probably laughing to tears, I've had enough of this humiliation, damn it.


[While riding up a hill]
Takaya: Hmm... hey! U-Uphill! Take me uphill! Hey! ... God... the bike breaking down on me like that, this really sucks! Looks like I shouldn't have accepted nee-san's (Ayako) scary challenge.


[Flashback... the sound of the engine, all of a sudden a dog leaps out]
Takaya: Mmmh! Waa... [thrown down] The bike! My beloved bike!!

Ayako: Really, what a softie! You little rascal!

Takaya: What did you say? Damn you!!

[Ayako hops onto bike and rides away]
Takaya: I'm rarely this unlucky with my bike, damn it! That old hag of a woman!!

[Dog barks]
Takaya: Ah, are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?

Dog: Wow wow wow!

Takaya: Really? That's great, [smiles bitterly] but why did you suddenly leap out, seriously!


[End of flashback]
Takaya: What should I do now, I still need to pay off a large portion of my loan... Well, there's no other way, looks like I'll have to start looking for a part time job.


[Gas station]

Takaya: The gas tank has been filled, that would be 3520 yen altogether [accepts money] Thank you very much...

[Another car drives in]

Takaya: Come come come, welcome, this way please!

Chiaki: Fill up the tank, and don't slack on the job.

Takaya: Huh? That voice?? A serious face together with that flowery shirt although it's obviously not summer...

Chiaki: Hey? Kagetora, is that you?

Takaya: Sure enough it's Chiaki!

Chiaki: Wearing a uniform as well as a cap, for a moment I couldn't recognize you. Say, what are you doing here?

Takaya: Ah, let me tell you, Chiaki. Actually, so... that's about all of it!

Chiaki: I see, that's really unfortunate.

Takaya: Are you sympathizing with my misfortune? Chiaki, you're really a good person... [is touched]

Chiaki: No way! [music] Stop being so naive, people aren't as simple as you think. [smiles fiercely]

Takaya: What are you up to? With that unusually happy expression of yours?

Chiaki: [excited] Do you still need to mention it?? Normally I can only surrender to the master like a relationship with an elder uncle, but today I can finally vent my frustration now that our roles are reversed!

Takaya: So what? Moreover, where in your manner does it resemble a master in this relationship? I can't detect the slightest hint of it.

Chiaki: You're still as slow-witted as before. Pushing your luck with your stupidity, don't you know how exhausted I usually am! I'll let you experience this pain starting from the very beginning!!

Takaya: [stunned] Y-You brat...

Chiaki: [in a highly imposing manner] Alright, alright, stop with your babbling and get to work quickly!

Takaya: Bastard! Acting so conceited all of sudden...

Chiaki: Oh... you really have the nerve to treat your customer like that considering that you're the attendant, don't you? If anything happens do you think you'd be able to fix it? Is that it? Do you want to be fired so badly?

Takaya: [stunned] Ah, no... I understand, I understand! I just have to refill your gas tank right?

Chiaki: What, you seem unwilling.

Takaya: Yes yes, I understand, I will fill the tank for you, Okyaku-sama.

Chiaki: [delighted] Hahaha, good for you for understanding. I am the customer, you are the attendant, remember this relationship well!

Takaya: Yes yes yes yes. [discontent] Really, I never knew he was such a person to be so calculative over trivial matters.

Chiaki: Huh? What did you say?

Takaya: Nothing! Okyaku-sama is God!

Chiaki: That's right that's right. Having to train this bakatora is really tiring.

Takaya: [softly] Damn it!


Takaya: The tank is full, that would be 4150 yen altogether, thank you very much.

Chiaki: I'm not done yet.

Takaya: Ah?

Chiaki: Next, it would be best to change the tires.

Takaya: Is that really necessary? Aren't all of them still new?

Chiaki: Boy, would just a small attendant such as yourself dare to go against his customer's wishes?

Takaya: [stunned] Not at all, I'll immediately change them as according to your instructions!

Chiaki: That's it that's it, I'm in such a good mood...

Takaya: Damn it, assigning me with this extremely tedious work... This brat, it can't be that he deliberately came to trouble me?

Chiaki: It's rare to see you using your intuition.

Takaya: [stunned] !

Chiaki: What are you dawdling about over there? Sure enough you're still a brat who can never grasp the main point of your task.

Takaya: [suppressing his anger] My apologies, I'm working on it...

Chiaki: So... slow, even the sun is about to set.

Takaya: It hasn't even been five minutes!

Chiaki: Letting people wait until the flowers have withered away, you really should serve some coffee!

Takaya: Just shut up and quit gabbing on about how it's not done yet!

Chiaki: [In a high loud voice] Wh...at...?? Who are you telling to shut up?

Takaya: Ah, no, no. I was just casually talking. Do you want coffee? I'll go fetch a cup for you now.


[After a moment]

Takaya: Sorry to keep you waiting.

Chiaki: [drinks] Bleh...! [fiercely spits out] What kind of coffee is this?? xxxx The way it's brewed is disgusting!!

Takaya: How can that be, isn't it okyaku-san's imagination that it's disgusting?

Chiaki: T-This bastard, he's trying me.

Takaya: What did you just say?

Chiaki: No, nothing.

Takaya: Oh, that's good... Right, all the tires have been changed.

Chiaki: [steadies his face] That's still not the end.

Takaya: [clenching his teeth]... Okyaku-san, haven't you had enough of employing this person's assistance...

Chiaki: Do you even need to mention that! How can I return like this!

Takaya: [saying to himself in a soft voice] Calm down. [saying out loud] Then what other services does okyaku-san still require?

Chiaki: Then... change the fuel oil.

Takaya: Alright, change the fuel oil, is that it?


[Takaya hummed a song as he worked]

Chiaki: A smirk on his face... Let me say this first, don't you even think of replacing the oil with water.

Takaya: [softly] Have I been found out?

Chiaki: [suddenly] WAAAAAAA!!!

Takaya: W-What's the matter?

Chiaki: You bastard, going so far as to dare leave fingerprints on my beloved Leopard!

Takaya: Where? Isn't it shiny like new, with not a speck of dirt?

Chiaki: Damn it, are you blind? Use this pair of glasses to look carefully!

Takaya: How come you have these glasses?

Chiaki: They are for outdoor usage. Now look carefully!! Isn't this the solid proof of a fingerprint!

Takaya: Ah, this? But what evidence do you have to say that those are my fingerprints!

Chiaki: Bring your fingers over here [pulls Takaya's fingers] Take a good look at your fingers! The outlines of each and every one of those curved marks, who else but you have these sort of fingers?!

Takaya: Ah, ...really... [responding] This sort of thing doesn't deserve so much fuss!! This is such a small matter, now look at me!

[lifts hands and presses them onto car]

Chiaki: Ahhh, how could you leave marks on my second favorite car!! Don't you think you can easily get away with this!!

Takaya: What did you say?!

Naoe: Nagahide, that's quite enough!

Chiaki & Takaya: Naoe?!!

Naoe: I've heard everything from the start and you've only made things difficult for Takaya-san.

Takaya: From the start... you were already here?!

Chiaki: Hmph! I was only teaching this brat about the cruelty of this world.

Naoe: 'This brat', what do you mean by 'this brat'?! Don't worry. Takaya-san, you may use my gold card to pay off the loan for your motorbike.

Takaya: Huh?

Chiaki: Stop with this mighty talk, aren't you still using your family's credit card, you young Buddhist master!

Naoe: Watch your language! Nagahide!! How can you let the respectable status of Kagetora-sama condescend to the level of having to do such work involving this dirty greasy oil. I won't be able to explain this to Kenshin-kou. Ah, please accept my gold card.

Takaya: R-Really... Haha, but can I really use it? I won't refuse then...

Naoe: Of course there is no problem. Please do not refuse, make full use of my gold card...

Chiaki: It's because you're wallowing in idleness, accustomed to a pampered life, that's why you let this brat grow increasingly overindulgent, he'll eventually end up as a felon.

Takaya: Are you saying I'm becoming overindulgent?!

Naoe: 'This brat', what do you mean by 'this brat'?! It's okay Takaya-san, please be fully indulgent.

Takaya: N-Naoe.....???

Naoe: Please fully indulge yourself, please be fully roguish... then fall into my embrace...

Chiaki: Hmph, you finally show your true colors, Naoe.

Naoe: Now Takaya-san, come into my embrace, come, come, come!!

Takaya: [scared] W-Wait... you've got to be kidding me!! I will settle the loan with my own means, I don't need anyone to meddle in my problems!!

Naoe: T-Takaya-san...

Chiaki: Hahaha, too bad, Naoe! Looks like this kid doesn't share your sentiments.

Naoe: 'This kid', what do you mean by 'this kid'?!

Chiaki: So you think 'this kid' doesn't sound nice, then 'bakatora' will do!

Naoe: What do you mean by 'bakatora'! How dare you go so far as to address Kagetora-sama so cheaply.

Chiaki: If 'bakatora' won't do then 'dametora' should be fine!

Naoe: It seems like this meaning is slightly different... in addition, this year... dametora, ...a little different somewhat...

Chiaki: Huh? Then 'octopus' should be fine!

Naoe: [resentful] 'Octopus', what do you mean by 'octopus'!! Speaking of which, an octopus is a soft-bodied creature...

Takaya: SHUT UP!!!

Naoe: [stunned] Takaya-san...

Chiaki: What's the matter, octopus?

Takaya: I want you all to stop labeling me with names! Don't take me for a mute just because I'm silent, simply calling me a bakatora, an octopus, a piece of junk.

Naoe: We didn't say 'junk'...

Takaya: Look here!


[Takaya kicks Chiaki's car ferociously]

Chiaki: Ah, you bastard, how dare you damage my Leopard!

Naoe: What do you mean by 'bastard'!

Takaya: Watch as I leave these glowing fingerprints on your car as a token!

[Takaya presses his hands onto Chiaki's car]

Chiaki: Ah... don't use those sticky hands of yours to touch my car!! You stinking tiger!

Naoe: What do you mean by 'stinking tiger'!! Nagahide, your choice of words is too vulgar!!

Chiaki: [wails] My Leopard, my Leopard!!

Takaya: [delighted] Heeheehee!! Serves you right!!

Chiaki: [exploding] You bastard, I won't let you get away with this!

Takaya: So what...

[Chiaki & Takaya bicker with each other]


Naoe: Poor Takaya-san... working is considerably exhausting. Honestly. I can't just let it go and not care. Please don't worry, I will appear like a shadow and pledge myself to fight to the death to protect you left and right.

0 comments:

BTemplates.com

Powered by Blogger.