Sunday, September 2, 2007

赤の神紋 Drama CD 3 - Jealous Yellow - Track 01 Survivor

From Chinese translations by Tang.

Draft: Version 1 - final
Notes: Not MOB-related ^_^
PS: do not distribute this without my permission

Renjou: I won't let you die! You can't just die in this place! Don't you die!! Haibara!!

Watanabe: Haibara!!

Renjou: Watanabe-san!

Watanabe: Renjou Hibiki, don't tell me it was you?! You stabbed Haibara?!

Renjou: I only brought him here.

Watanabe: Then who stabbed him?! Is his wound deep? Can Haibara be saved?! Hey, how is he!!

Renjou: Watanabe-san!

Watanabe: If anything happens to Haibara, I won't forgive you! Renjou Hibiki!!


Nurse: Blood pressure 40/70, please give instructions!

Doctor: Prepare for surgery!


Kei: Ah, Mickey, are you still here? I can't bring you anything to eat now, since I'm not working anymore, that brat should still be fine, right...

Renjou: Your existence alone doesn't make me suffer, it is because of this that I'm suffering!!

Kei: Renjou... It was an extremely cold night, the freezing outline of the moon much like a blade, a silent terror, the same as the night when Mother passed away. The actor who first played the role of Auguste - Nitobe Arata, we no longer competed with each other after that. While we were preparing for the dress rehearsal on the stage of Scarlet and Black, that incident happened. The director, Haibara Yuugetsu, had been stabbed.


Renjou: You've got to be kidding me, are you going to leave the scene because of this?! I've promised myself that I want to see Kei play the role of Auguste with my own eyes! I won't let you escape when you haven't done anything yet!! How can you die when you haven't had a taste of my own pain! Don't you die!! Haibara!!


Watanabe: He can talk now, do you want to see him?

Renjou: Does the wound still hurt?

Haibara: Sorry to have troubled you.

Renjou: I'm glad it's nothing more serious than this.

Haibara: ...When can I check out?

Watanabe: Doctor Matsuyama said the soonest would be after ten days.

Haibara: Ridiculous, just today and tomorrow will do.

Watanabe: Two days isn't enough!! You've just been stabbed in the stomach!

Haibara: I can't rest for ten days during this important period.

Watanabe: The play Macbeth has already been postponed, you can still catch up with the dress rehearsal after you've checked out of hospital!

Haibara: I wasn't referring to that, if we don't have a dress rehearsal now, the strong team spirit we have at this moment, which is hard to come by, will collapse. If it does, we won't be able to recapture that later on.

Watanabe: Do you believe you can direct a play in this condition? You can't manage the dress rehearsal with your current predicament, you would collapse after watching it... if the wound were to tear open again, if your heart were to stop beating, you'll die...

Haibara: It won't... anyway the play is the top priority...

Renjou: What kind of person is he? Just moments ago, he was one step away from Hell's gate, yet he still prioritizes the play despite his current condition?

Haibara: I will take care of my wound.

Watanabe: Are you trying to intimidate me?

Haibara: Anyway, I have something to say to him, can you leave us for a while?

Watanabe: I just wanted to inform you that the dress rehearsal today has been postponed.

Haibara: Let me direct the scene during the dress rehearsal, as per usual.

Watanabe: Nevertheless, there's no dress rehearsal today! Be obedient and stay here!


Haibara: Aren't you going to wash your hands?

Renjou: Eh?

Haibara: They're covered with my blood.

Renjou: Oh, ah...

Haibara: We've met before in New York, haven't we? Do you still want to kill me?

Renjou: I don't have that intention anymore. Still, about the attempt on your life...

Haibara: You didn't tell anyone, did you?

Renjou: That was Sasaki Youichi, the one playing Malcolm in this version of Macbeth. You should notify the police, even if he's the best casting choice, you were almost killed.

Haibara: That doesn't matter to me.

Renjou: Doesn't matter?! Would you still be able to direct if you lose your life?

Haibara: I'm not intending to do him a favor, neither did I say that I will forgive him, I only want that play to be produced with the highest level of perfection, I won't allow anything less.

Renjou: Is it really fine this way?

Haibara: Compared with this, I'm more worried for Sasaki. He must now be in a state of panic after stabbing me. He's a timid man. If he's forced into a corner with no way out, he would do unthinkable things, he would definitely attempt suicide. I have something to request of you.

Renjou: Don't tell me...

Haibara: Help me find Sasaki, I want to persuade him to return to the dress rehearsal.

Renjou: But-!!

Haibara: If he doesn't return now, he won't be able to stand on the stage for the rest of his life.

Renjou: Is this really fine? Telling me this, I'm not someone standing on your side, you know that, don't you? You don't believe that I will expose this matter? You don't believe I will destroy your stage?

Haibara: I don't believe so.

Renjou: What...

Haibara: Because you want to see the complete play that I've created.

Renjou: He has seen through everything. Yes, this man who created Divine Red.

Haibara: Can you go?

Renjou: I understand, I will bring Sasaki back.

Kei: (panting)... Haibara-san, may I know where Haibara-san is?

Renjou: Kei!

Kei: Renjou?! Why? Shouldn't you be... covered in blood... it can't be that...

Haibara: That voice... is it Kazuragawa?

Kei: Haibara-san! Haibara-san!!

Renjou: Kei, why are you here?

Kei: I received Watanabe-san's phone call, so I rushed over here, I heard you were stabbed, I thought you would die.

Haibara: That brat, Watanabe...

Kei: When I thought you would die, my heart was about to stop. If you were to die, I... I... God... ... Haibara-san?

Haibara: I will not die.

Kei: Ah...

Renjou: Haibara's hand is stroking Kei's hair tenderly. Reminds me of the portrait of the Holy Mother in the church in my hometown. I've no way of coming between these two.

Haibara: Have you grasped the character of Julien?

Kei: Haibara-san?

Haibara: 19th-century France was a world full of deceit, the political revolution had long passed, with the reactions to the restoration of the monarchy, the entire capital city was adorned in dust. Julien is a man who is easily wounded, thus he is heavily suspicious of others. What you have to show on stage, is a person so sensitive that his self-respect and heart would cry out in grief excessively, with the mere rattling of his wings. Do you understand this?

Kei: Yes...

Haibara: Because he loathes hypocrisy, he is in search of the truth, but owing to his relentless pursuit of the truth, he has become confused. Do you understand this?

Kei: Yes...!

Renjou: Even at this time, are you intending to direct Kei's performance?

Kei: It's enough, please don't say anymore, I won't have any problems, I will coordinate my act with Nitobe-san.

Haibara: Don't waste away the time that you have.


Renjou: Kei...

Kei: Let go of me!! You've always been like this from the start until now, haven't you?! Did you think I was ignorant about everything?!

Renjou: What are you talking about?

Kei: You're really inhuman! You did that, didn't you!

Renjou: You suspect me? No!!

Kei: Then where did the blood on your hands come from?! You returned for the sole reason of doing this?!

Renjou: It wasn't me!!

Kei: If it wasn't you, then who was it?!

Renjou: That...

Kei: So it was really you!! To think that I still trusted you, are these your true colors?!

Renjou: Kei, listen to me!

Kei: Haibara-san is my dream, if you want to take Haibara-san away from me, then stab me! Kill me!! I've had enough of this!!

Kei: When I reached the hospital, Mother had already stopped breathing.

Renjou: Do you believe this is a repeat of the previous time?

Kei: You want revenge, right? Revenge because I didn't choose you? Because I didn't act in your play? That's why you did this to Haibara-san...

Renjou: Kei!

Kei: I've had enough!! I gave in to your whims and fancies, allowed you to manipulate me. You injured me as you wish because everyone made fun of you. You know very well the person responsible for my inability to do anything!! So that's why you let me suffer!! If Haibara-san were to die, I will break my throat, so that I won't have to talk to you ever again!!

Renjou: (laughs) ...Kei... ...Haibara's blood... ...I've to find Sasaki Youichi...

Original fiction © Kuwabara Mizuna.

1 comments:

G said...

Thank you for your hard work will you be translating more chapters ?

BTemplates.com

Powered by Blogger.