Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Cobalt-ヨリドラ 2005 Track 6

From Chinese translation by HISANAGI.

Draft: Version 1 - final
Notes: based on Vol 34; 織田信長 Oda Nobunaga; 布都御魂 Futsu-mitama (some legendary sword); 魔王之種 (Nobunaga's 'Seed of Evil Kings'); seiiki (sacred precinct)
PS: do not distribute without my permission

Takaya: Come here... come here, Naoe!

Naoe: I calmly kneel in front of you. Your body is shivering. Your hands remove the cap of my uniform, during which you see the red lustre of a stone, buried on my forehead. That is right, that is the 'Seed of Evil Kings'.

Takaya: Ah.. ah... arggh... Why did you do this ....?! Why... Why did you allow this sort of stupid thing! Why did you come here! Why... Why! I want to kill you! I want to kill you, Oda Nobunaga! I'll dismember your body with my own hands! Tear you to shreds! Nobunaga!!
Why, Naoe! In order to rescue me, you betrayed yourself, exchanging your soul for the Futsu-mitama...! Doing this sort of thing! Did you feel that I would want this! Did you think that I would permit this! Did you think that surrendering to Nobunaga would save me! What kind of joke is this! If I were to be saved by that man, I would rather happily await the destruction of my own soul!
Do you know what this means?! You'll become a slave to Nobunaga. It's no different than being robbed of your own free will. You'll lose your freedom! You won't be your own person anymore!!
Look into your soul, ignore the control of Nobunaga...
Your soul should belong to you. You must have your own freedom! Your own free will, your choice to pledge your life and loyalty to one person, this person should always be me alone!!! You would go so far as to sell your soul to Nobunaga...!!
You are mine! You are MINE!! NAOE!!!

***

Naoe: I... am not joking, I won't... be... overwhelmed by...

Takaya: Is this... a gamble?

Naoe: I won't lose...

Takaya: Is this... your last gamble?!

Naoe: ...Please... forgive me. Please... forgive me.
What I long for... cannot be violated.

Takaya: Are you sealing yourself? You have conveyed your conviction. To pledge absolute obedience to Nobunaga's commands, complete devotion and loyalty.
We will no longer be master and subordinate, but strangers.


Naoe: But, no matter how much my spirit is trampled on, this nameless desire will still survive. No one will ever be able to crush it. This is deeper than any conviction or faith, my existence will continue until the very last seiiki.
That is absolute!
Even if this seiiki suffers a violation.


Takaya: The truth and our existence -
I understand. I... completely understand. You... you... If that is the case, then go!

Original fiction © Kuwabara Mizuna.

0 comments:

BTemplates.com

Powered by Blogger.