Tuesday, November 27, 2007

赤の神紋 Drama CD 3 - Jealous Yellow - Track 03 Colosseum

From Chinese translations by Tang.

Draft: Version 1 - final
Notes:
PS: do not distribute this without my permission

(on the phone)
Kei: So Renjou wasn't the one who did it? Really, Watanabe-san?!
(hangs up)

Kei: The culprit is someone else... What should I do? I jumped to the conclusion that Renjou was the one who did it, and said ruthless things to him...

Sakura: Good morning, Kei-kun.

Kei: Sakura-san?

Sakura: I've come to gather information on the dress rehearsal for the cover article of the magazine. What's the matter? You look pale.

Kei: I... assumed that Renjou was the one who did it, what should I do? It was a serious misunderstanding.

Sakura: ...Ah, good morning Nitobe-san.

Nitobe: Good morning.

Sakura: Whoa... He looked at you with a really frightening expression, don't lose to him, Kei-kun.

Man: Let us begin the rehearsal.

Sakura: Now, the big duel between the candidate for Auguste and the original Auguste. The perfect source material!


Kei: The dress rehearsal has started, I need to be focused, don't let myself be overwhelmed by Nitobe-san.

Nitobe: Kazuragawa Kei, I want to defeat you!

Kei: I don't want to lose!


(rehearsal)
Julien: Help me, madame! I took that portrait, I placed it inside a small black chest, hiding it away in the attic.

Mrs. Rênal: Portrait?!

Julien: I was hoping that you could find it and take care of it before Chelan and the rest takes it away. But please do not look at the portrait! That is a secret...

Mrs. Rênal: A secret portrait?! I understand. A small black chest, yes?

Julien: Yes, madame.

Clevino: Right, Mrs. Rênal has promised to do so.

Kei: Nitobe-san...

Julien: Napolean's portrait, if it is found by Rênal...

Clevino: It's all right, Julien. Mrs. Rênal will definitely find that chest.

Julien: I am truly foolish! Words of praise to Napoleon have been written inside that portrait, not only that, it is moistened in blood, furthermore the day before yesterday...

Clevino: You were truly too hasty! If that crafty Rênal finds out that you worship Napoleon...

Sakura: As expected of Nitobe Arata, his acting skills have developed a lot, his portrayal of the character is really distinctive.

Kei: There's still something mixed in with his acting skills, wouldn't that be Auguste?

Clevino: Wherever did your hypocrisy go?

Julien: You won't understand, that beautiful person... ah, I love that person!

Clevino: She will eventually betray you one day, Mrs. Rênal actually despises you, 'You are merely a revolutionary that will be crushed altogether', subdue that woman, like Napoleon!

Julien: There is no hypocrisy in that person's heart! This is the first time I have come across such a forthright and honest person! If she does not hold me in her heart, then there is nothing sadder than this!

Clevino: Take up your arms!! Don't hearken to that sort of idea!!

Julien: Shut your mouth!!

Kei: What should I do? I can't perform like usual, if I'm overwhelmed by his momentum, the sense of Julien won't come out. Whenever I want to project Julien's feelings, I'll be overpowered by his imposing manner.

Sakura: This isn't acting, this a quarrel!


(hospital)
Haibara: I see... so Sasaki said that he'll return?

Renjou: Yes. Are you really checking out of hospital tomorrow?

Haibara: As long as my mouth can move, there will be a way to handle the rest. I've truly given you a lot of trouble, I will repay this favor one day. I still haven't asked your name.

Renjou: I'm not any famous person... I write novels.

Haibara: I see... This is my cellphone number, you can contact me if you've any issues, we can have a meal together if you want. If you are interested, I can ask Watanabe to give you ticket to Macbeth.


(in his car)
Renjou: What 'friend', thinking that I can be Haibara's buddy because he doesn't know who I am? Am I such a spineless man? After doing that, can I still be his friend? It's merely a piece of paper. Have a meal together?! That sort of social manners, I'm not happy at all!! It's just a cellphone number, what am I so happy about. I am a man who is jealous of, yet longs for Haibara's spirit, this is a fact.


(reaches home)
Kei: (gets out of car) Thanks for taking the trouble. (heads up the stairs) I should give Renjou a call and apologize. Although he's a dangerous guy, he won't do something like this, I should have known this. Looks like there's someone standing in front of the door. Renjou?!

Renjou: ...!

Kei: ...Come in.

Renjou: It's fine here, you probably don't wish to see me.

Kei: You'll disturb the neighbors! (they enter Kei's apartment) Why didn't you call me if you wanted to come over, how long have you been standing there in that cold place. I'll go make some coffee.

Renjou: Kei!

Kei: ...I heard, it wasn't you. Because you appeared in that place all of a sudden, I thought you... Sorry!

Renjou: I was the one who stabbed him.

Kei: ...Eh?

Renjou: I was the one who stabbed Haibara.

Kei: You're lying! Haibara-san said it wasn't you.

Renjou: He just wants to cover up for me.

Kei: Why would he want to cover up for you, why are you lying on purpose?

Renjou: I stabbed him because I wanted to feel a little more at ease, I've been jealous of his talent for a long time now, you should know this.

Kei: This can't be.

Renjou: Just as you said, I am a man who will snatch away your dream. So there's no need for you to feel sorry for me.

Kei: You're lying!

Renjou: Do you know what this is?

Kei: Huh?

Renjou: A tapping device.

Kei: !

Renjou: It was installed on the wire outside, apparently someone wants to eavesdrop on your calls.

Kei: Who would do such a thing...

Renjou: Someone probably wants to scoop out information from here to fabricate some gossip, and pull you down. He wants to damage your reputation, then expel you from the theatrical world.

Kei: Don't tell me it's...!

Renjou: In order to obtain the role of Auguste, this person will try to acquire it by hook or crook, your movements have been completely tracked by them. Also, here.

Kei: What is it?

Renjou: A cellphone that will have a line as long as it's within the city, the network formalities have already been handled. For safety's sake, never switch it off.

Kei: Why do you go to this extent... surely it wasn't you!

Renjou: If you don't get to play the role of Auguste, I'll be very vexed, I wasn't planning to be friendly with you.

(Kei grabs onto Renjou)

Renjou: Let go of me, Kei.

Kei: No.

Renjou: Let go of me.

Kei: Don't run, listen to me, I still can't say goodbye to you.

Renjou: Kei...

Kei: I didn't mean to hurt you, I want to save you! You said before that you don't seek reciprocation, that it's fine as long as there are people who like your works. But my intention is not companionship, it's not sympathy, it's not that, to me you are..

Renjou: Just let me go, otherwise I won't be able to control myself. I know why I was jealous of you, it was a feeling of hindrance.

(Renjou leaves)

Kei: Renjou.


Ikebe: Nitobe-kun, your Clevino seems to be harboring some wild schemes to suppress Julien.

Nitobe: (sighs)

Ikebe: Seems like I didn't get my meaning across to you.

Nitobe: I believe that Clevino is an independent personality, Ikebe-sensei, so it's not strange for him to want to subdue Julien. To sum it up, Julien is merely a puppet.

Ikebe: Your Clevino is not what my play wants!

Nitobe: If that's the case! Please temper Julien. If Kazuragawa-kun's acting skills were strong enough, I wouldn't be so especially conspicuous.

(leaves rehearsal hall)

Actor: He has a really poor reputation, no matter what character he plays it'll never work. Headstrong to the point that if we don't go follow his way of thinking, he will be dissatisfied. Seems like he was ruined after playing Auguste.

Ikebe: Although Kazuragawa is earnest, he can't act out when it comes to that scene. It would really be a miracle if we can still rehearse without any mishaps.


Nitobe: The only one who can direct me is Haibara-san.

Otowa: Over here, Arata. How's Kazuragawa? I heard Haibara thinks very highly of him.

Nitobe: How can that be, he's honestly disappointing. Even though he's not completely hopeless, he's not all that great either. If he continues in that way, then it'd really be a big joke.

Otowa: So he's as what the rumors say, he's material for Kurumiya Wataru to ignite?

Nitobe: Seems like it, he fled from the scene during the dress rehearsal. I'll let this ignorant person have a taste of my ferocity. How are the preparations on your side?

Otowa: Going smoothly. If everything goes without a hitch, he will fall from prestige before the first day of the play. Kazuragawa Kei, I will make you disappear from this world.

Original fiction © Kuwabara Mizuna.

0 comments:

BTemplates.com

Powered by Blogger.