Tuesday, November 27, 2007

赤の神紋 Drama CD 3 - Jealous Yellow - Track 07 Le Sacre du Printemps

From Chinese translations by Tang.

Draft: Version 1 - final
Notes:
PS: do not distribute this without my permission

Otowa: You still can't get in touch with Arata?! That news will be announced tomorrow, if the most important person isn't there then wouldn't all that hard work have gone to waste?! Anyway, I will definitely destroy Kazuragawa, not only that he'll disgrace Haibara. Just you wait and see, Kazuragawa Kei, tomorrow is the day when you'll be finished!


Actor: Thanks for the treat, Mamiya-san, see you at the dress rehearsal!

Mamiya: Goodnight. Sorry for making you stay up this late, Kazuragawa-kun.

Kei: It's okay, the food was really great.

Mamiya: This is for you. You can eat it when you return home. Julien...

Kei: L'air du Temps perfume, Mother's fragrance...

Mamiya: I love you... Julien...

Kei: I...

Mamiya: Ah, I, what am I doing, sorry Kazuragawa-kun, once I act in a play I'll tend to confuse myself with the character. I don't mean anything strange, therefore...

Kei: Mamiya-san?

Mamiya: Therefore...

(Mamiya kisses Kei)

Mamiya: Kazuragawa-kun...

Kei: Mo...Mother.

Mamiya: Kazuragawa-kun!!

(Kei runs off)

Kei: What... I remembered something, seems like I recalled something that I shouldn't remember. L'air du Temps' fragrance, Mother's...


Renjou: Why wasn't Divine Red written by me? I want Kei to be the spokesman for all the things that we can't achieve. I believe only Kei can portray Auguste. I'm too frivolous, don't tell me as long as Kei has the intention then it'll be fine? When will I be able to make him say "Compared with Haibara, your script interests me more"?

(doorbell ringing)

Renjou: Who could it be at this hour.

(opens door)

Renjou: Kei!

Kei: Renjou, where's Hotaru?

(meowing)

Kei: Ah... Hotaru...

Renjou: What's the matter? Did you run into any trouble?

Kei: Nothing's changed, I was done with work. I didn't mean to disturb you.

Renjou: You look like you fled all the way here from some trouble, I can't just ignore it.

Kei: What I'm thinking doesn't concern you.

(Renjou grabs hold of Kei's jaw)
Renjou: There's lipstick on your mouth, did you just kiss someone?

Kei: It was during the rehearsal.

Renjou: You're currently being monitored by others, don't do anything careless... Kei.

(Kei kisses Renjou then pushes him away)

Kei: Ah...

Renjou: Kei! Kei!!

(Kei runs away)

Kei: Stay away! Don't follow me, don't follow me, Renjou!!


Renjou: The tempest of spring appears to be swiftly approaching. What sort of spring? A cruel spring.

Nitobe: Kazuragawa Kei, I have to identify that guy's true colors!

Kei: The guy asleep at the bottom of my heart is trying to awaken, I want to hurry and stand on the stage. That place which is more dazzling than anywhere else, the place where my life force is ignited, the place awaiting applause. Please take me there, take me to that place! To the stage!

Original fiction © Kuwabara Mizuna.

0 comments:

BTemplates.com

Powered by Blogger.