Tuesday, November 27, 2007

赤の神紋 Drama CD 3 - Jealous Yellow - Track 04 MACBETH - from the grievous moon

From Chinese translations by Tang.

Draft: Version 1 - final
Notes:
PS: do not distribute without my permission

Okuda: Yo, Renjou! Over here, over here!

Renjou: Okuda!

Okuda: It's finally about to begin, Haibara Yuugetsu's version of Macbeth.

Renjou: I never expected that you'd attend the first day of the play.

Okuda: Managed to make it to this Macbeth in a nick of time, it should hurry up and let us pay our respects.


Wataru: Eh, so you came as well?

Kei: Kurumiya-kun?

Wataru: Haibara-san was honestly reckless, he surprisingly moved his sick bed to the place of the dress rehearsal when he should really be in hospital.

Kei: Really?

Wataru: It'd be better to regard him as an eccentric person than a superhuman. Say, your dress rehearsal has started right? Mine will begin tomorrow.

Kei: Medusa's rehearsal?

Wataru: The cast for the Japanese version will be different, so we're all starting from the same line. But I've already grasped the character of Hamill. Sure enough, it's more exhausting for you, Kazuragawa-kun.

Kei: Kurumiya-kun's eyes are sparkling, are actors who have played Hamill before usually this brilliant?

Wataru: What is it like to act together with Auguste? It should feel completely different right?

Kei: I can't say if there's any kind of feeling.

Wataru: Truly makes one feel envious, to be able to stand on the same stage with that Auguste.

Kei: Envy?! You envy my having to stand on the same stage with that troublesome actor?!

Wataru: Nitobe-san is like the original model, if you stand on the same stage as he, you should be able to understand the strength that makes him capable of playing Auguste.

Kei: Completely different from how I think.

Wataru: I'm really looking forward to it! I saw your performance at Shinjuku.

Kei: That monologue? You mean Salomé?

Wataru: Yeah, that one. That guy who was with you was really awesome, who was he?

Kei: Okuda-san? He's Okuda Kazukiyo of the 'Flying Empire'.

Wataru: So that's the guy! He's been very popular lately, I really want to watch one of his performances. I see, so that's who he is... He's not that frightening a person right?

Kei: Eh?

Wataru: Think about it. If there was really no problem with Nitobe-san's acting, Haibara-san wouldn't have replaced him. In other words, he feels that both of us are slightly better.

Kei: Ah...

Wataru: So don't be that afraid, don't look so gloomy. Right, it's starting.


Renjou: The curtains to Haibara's Macbeth have been raised, one of the four famous tragedies of Shakespeare, the numerous feats of the Scottish general - Macbeth, has begun. A story about madness and disaster. Awesome! With the energy breaking out unceasingly, the interpretation of that story, I seem to feel intoxicated just from looking at it, even breathing is a problem. The red and black curtains seem alive, cutting up the space. Furthermore, the performances of the actors are also...

(in the play)
Malcolm: Macduff, those pure tears are indeed proof of honesty. In order to disperse the clouds of darkness confusing the people, I acknowledge this upstanding loyalty of yours. The repulsive Macbeth, wishing to frame me by all sorts of means, for this reason I, Malcolm, cannot lightly trust others. However, let it be, we shall leave our hearts in the hands of God!

Renjou: Is that Sasaki Youichi! What a great performance, Sasaki!

Kei: This person is awesome! I want to play Malcolm as well!

Wataru: I feel so dissatisfied! Why am I not on that stage! I feel so dissatisfied!

(in the play)
Malcolm: I truly thank you all, we invite you to the coronation ceremony at Scone!


(at the after party)
Sasaki: Renjou-san, so you came to watch!

Renjou: Truly brilliant, really! Congratulations.

Sasaki: Thank you very much. This is all due to Renjou-san's help.

Okuda: You... what did you do?

Sasaki: Haibara-san...

Haibara: Truly splendid. Be sure to not slacken tomorrow.

Sasaki: Thank you so much!! (breaks down in front of Haibara)

Renjou: Haibara...

Haibara: So you came. This is my Macbeth.

Renjou: I've been completely defeated, by this man who has the same amount of cells and blood as I have. The stage is truly his strength, just how much talent have the heavens bestowed upon this man. Haibara Yuugetsu.


Wataru: So dissatisfied, I never expected to feel so dissatisfied in watching another's performance.

Kei: I want to stand on that man's stage! But how do I achieve that!

Wataru: I will not say anything, you just listen to the voice of this sword!

Kei: Kurumiya-kun?

Wataru: Come, Macbeth!!

Kei: Regardless of how sharp your sword is, you cannot sever this atmosphere! My life force comes from the enchantment of the moon! I cannot be killed by any man born of a woman!

Wataru: Do you believe that sort of magic to be effective against me? I, Macduff, however, am a man who hacked his way out of his mother's womb before the time of birth.

Kei: Curse you! Those words even suppressed my courage! That hateful man!! I will not trust him anymore!! To go so far as to set up a trap for me to tread on, carrying out your promise on the surface, but forsaking me in the end!! Stop! I do not wish to fight you!!

Wataru: Coward! Then throw down your sword! Live your life as a clown!! Hang your disgraceful attitude on a pole, and write "Here may you see the tyrant!".

Kei: Very well, this is the last touch with luck. Come forth, Macduff! And the first man to shout 'Hold, enough!' will be damned to hell!

Wataru: Kazuragawa Kei!

Kei: Kurumiya Wataru!

Original fiction © Kuwabara Mizuna.

0 comments:

BTemplates.com

Powered by Blogger.