Friday, March 2, 2007

Obsessed with Mirage

My obsession with Mirage of Blaze has really sky-rocketed after reading summaries of the novels and further fueled by all the drama CDs I have so far.

Takaya and Naoe. I realized that this is the exact sort of 'romance' story that appeals to me. I'm not referring to the male x male pairing by that, I'm talking about the whole twisted relationship that they have, amplified into a mind-fuck after four centuries of love and hate. It's almost like a vicious cycle that neither of them can escape, not when they don't actually have the time to sit down and straighten things out. After all, they are preoccupied with subjugating warlords and such.

But my love for this story and this couple is really through the roof. This blog will be my refuge for useless thoughts about the world of Mirage.

0 comments:

BTemplates.com

Powered by Blogger.